License Vocational Nurse LVN
|Title:||License Vocational Nurse LVN|
DescriptionLicensed Vocational Nurse
CareServe Private Duty, a rapidly growing agency located in Irving, TX, is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the following areas:
Primary function is to administer continues care skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
Licensure: Current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse, current Texas Driver’s License.
Experience: One year in Hospice private Duty experience required.
Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Under the direction of the RN, assist in identifying the patient’s physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
- Participate in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the RN, in accordance with the POC.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both staff and patient (OSHA).
- Assure the continuity of care through delivery of quality patient care.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes, and evaluations.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payor.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
We offer competitive salary, generous Paid Time Off (PTO, health, dental, life and short term disability insurance, as well as a mileage.
CareServe Private Duty IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications